There are various business sectors that make use of rubber stamps as an obligatory tool for their important documents for providing authentication. The use of stamp on an importance documentation is very professional and as such make the us of STAMPS indispensable.
Although, there have significant depreciation in the use of STAMPS recently. This is because work on papers has been substituted by computers that utilize their function, and the watermarks get effortlessly printed on the document.
However, many companies still give importance to these stamps, and hence the production of original stamp pad ink is going to be an handy knowledge this time. It will surprise you that to make an original stamp PAD ink is very simple as it requires just three ingredients.
HOW TO MAKE STAMP PAD INK
- GLYCERINE 3% : This is used as a lubricant and humectant (a substance, especially a skin lotion or a food additive, used to reduce the loss of moisture) in a variety of personal care products, and as a cosmetic bonding agent for makeup. Simply stated, glycerin attracts water to skin and helps skin to feel smoother and softer.
- WATER 8%
- DYE 9%
By % I mean for example: If you want to do 1 liter STAMP PAD INK. you will need 30 Ounce of Glycerine; 80 Ounce of water and 90 Ounce of DYE. How do I arrive at that calculation?
A bit of Maths:
3/100 * 1000 = 30 Milliliters
8/100 * 1000 = 80 Milliliters
9/100 * 1000= 90 Milliliters
Remember 1,000 Milliliters = 1 Liter
STEPS IN PREPARING STAMP PAD INK
- Pour Glycerine in a big bowl
- Pour the required water in another Bowl
- Them Pour the Glycerine into the other bowl containing water
- Mix the mixture until a smooth end is recognized
- Add required desired quantity of die
Lastly, package well and hit the market!