If you are an online shopper you must have heard of a Bonanza at least once. This easiest selling platforms Bonanza, is a Fast-Growing Online Market place with headquartered in Seattle and, though it’s relatively new to the e-commerce scene, it’s doing incredibly well. The Bonanza marketplace encompasses more than 15 million items ranging from Godzilla garden gnomes to taxidermy alligators.
A lot of sellers are making good money on Bonanza. The site has merchants and shoppers in nearly every country around the world. More than 30,000 entrepreneurs have already created businesses here.
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN BONANZA AND EBAY
Want to know exactly what you’ll get with Bonanza that you haven’t had with eBay? Here’s the list:
- Like eBay, merchants can sell almost anything on Bonanza, but unlike eBay.
- Bonanza gives you higher profit margins because Bonanza doesn’t make money until its sellers do. It is absolutely free to list an item on Bonanza, and the average fee per sale can be as little as 3.5%, which is considerably less than eBay.
- Bonanza is a fixed-price marketplace, meaning that buyers pay the listed price, as opposed to bidding against other buyers like in eBay’s auction-style listings.
- Bonanza sends every item listing to Google and Bing, and sellers have the option to get more exposure by advertising their listings in other channels such as Pricegrabber, Nextag, and Bonanza’s affiliate advertising program.
- Many online sellers like to list their items on multiple platforms, which is why Bonanza has easy-to-use import features for listings on eBay, Etsy, and Amazon.
- Although Bonanza’s monthly traffic is lower than eBay’s, the ratio of shoppers to sellers on Bonanza is much higher: 1,300 to 1 on Bonanza vs. less than 10 to 1 on eBay. That means far less competition between sellers, and far more chances for buyers to see your products.
There are a couple of features on Bonanza that can help you to succeed:
- Sellers can choose to increase their advertising commissions (the percentage of the sale price the seller pays) to gain exposure for listings on the site. As long as sellers balance their ad commissions with their profit margins, this is a great way to get more visibility and increase sales.
- Another feature Bonanza provides for sellers is the option to publish listings on other online shopping engines, like Nextag or Pricegrabber. This option can help you to reach a much larger audience across multiple platforms.