Most of us do our best, particularly for the items we use every day, to use perfect beauty products. There are thousands of different types of cosmetic products such as soaps, creams, lotions, perfumes, deodorants, face masks, and so on. It may seem difficult to choose the right products, particularly for things we use on our skin because it is body’s largest and very important organ. Skin protect us, it is body’s first line of defense. Furthermore, youthful and beautiful skin can indicate the condition of our whole body. How to take care of our precious skin?
The majority of commercially prepared beauty products are made with a lot of chemical ingredients that can be harmful to our skin and our overall health. Further, it can be a big problem for people who suffer from allergies to certain products, especially scented products. Children’s skin is especially sensitive to chemicals in cosmetic products. The solution is simpler than you think – you can make your own beauty products! The great news is that you can control the ingredients that go into your homemade products. You can be sure that your soaps, creams and lotions are safe for everyone to use. Enjoy these safe beauty trends!
Most of us can’t afford thermal spa or wellness center every week to combat skin problems and stress, but we can get a glowing and healthy skin with staples found in our kitchen. If you think you have no time and skills to create your homemade beauty products, there’re practical and easy solutions.
I will be doing a series on organic homemade products that are made with essential oils, soap bars, liquid soaps, SPA products (e.g. massage oils, lotions, bath salts), DIY face masks, and a whole lot more for the next 6 months. I will also be sharing some great recipes for kids’ skin care products, as well as easy and fun bubble bath and soaks. As there are lots of useful information about how to use essential oils and different additives, as well as supplies you will need. Your skin will thank you. Furthermore, you will be able to make some money by selling these awesome homemade products.
There is nothing more important than your health. Therefore, make time for yourself and your loved once.
Essential oils for skin care
When it comes to making homemade beauty products, there is nothing better that using natural essential oils. Essential oils have a rejuvenating effect on the skin and they help enhance the scents of your products. Essential oils help you relax and they have numerous healing properties. You only need a few drops of your favorite essential oil to make your skin glow, bright and smooth. This book contains a lot of recipes with essential oils so you can keep your skin moisturized from top to toe. There are recipes for body butter, face and body scrubs, hand moisturizers, lotions, soap bars, baby products, shaving creams, serums, and much more. It should be noted that you have to dilute pure essential oils with a base oil or lotion. Here are most common essential oils for skincare.
Lavender essential oil possesses antibacterial and antiviral qualities that make it perfect for any type of skin. Further, lavender oil helps regenerate skin cells and tone the skin, especially mature skin.
Ginger essential oil relieves stress, dizziness, and anxiety. It’s strong oil, so use it sparingly.
- Lemon essential oil is perfect for dull skin. Thanks to its antiseptic properties, lemon essential oil is often a key component in many homemade products.
2. Vanilla essential oil is used worldwide in homemade products for its refreshing scent. Vanilla oil has antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic and antidepressant properties. Lovely!
3. Sweet orange essential oil is commonly used in aromatherapy. If you can’t tolerate citrus essential oils, please avoid orange oil.
4. Carrot seed essential oil is anti-aging ingredient because it does wonders for mature skin and wrinkles. It also helps heal irritations, psoriasis, dermatitis, skin rashes, etc.
5. Sandalwood essential oil balances and maintains moisture in the skin. Further, sandalwood essential oil relieves body odor and it is high in antioxidants that can reduce damage caused by free radicals.
6. Chamomile essential oil makes your skin moisturized, smooth and clean.
7. Tea tree essential oil has antiviral and antifungal properties. It reduces acne and dark spots, as well as other blemishes. Tea tree oil is wonderful for dry skin, rashes and skin irritations.
8. Peppermint essential oil makes your skin brighter, prevents acne and heals acne scars. It can be used for facial scrubs, masks, and toners.