Thank you all for your interest in this completing video. I must admit that I was a bit busy trying to edit this video. I remember when the part 1 of how to make liquid soap was released early this month;I promised to upload the part 2 in one week after but could not.
I gave a week interval; so that I will be able to implement any of your questions from part 1 into the part 2. Less I forget; I must your calls and emails asking me for the concluding part. This shows that someone somewhere was blessed by part 1.
However, I hope you have not forgotten that I told you that we shall be talking about two methods of making this liquid soap. The methods are similar but produce different results. These videos both part 1 and part 2 are for the first method.
Nevertheless, I have decided not to split the second method into parts because I do not want to keep you waiting unnecessary. At this stage I want to believe none of my readers here will have no questions on ask. By this; I mean you can always leave a comment on our blog to ask your questions and I will respond to it as soon as possible.
Now, I need to quickly remind us of some of the things we said in part 1. You will remember that we shall be using three buckets part 1; two of those bucket were used in part one filling it with some chemicals.
- Bucket One Contains
Surphonic Acid + Texapon + Rice
- Bucket Two Contains
Soda Ash + STPP
Now Bucket Three was the only bucket left among the three buckets mentioned in part 1 and that is the bucket we shall be using in this part two video.
- Bucket Three Contains
Water + Nitrozon + Formalin + Caustic Soda + Color + Perfume
Here are the steps:
- Put some water into bucket three.
- then gradually pour the Nitrozon into the bucket containing some water and stir as if you are making Amala.
- Pour the content inside bucket 1 into bucket three and stir.
- Pour little quantity of formalin for preservation.
- Pour the content inside bucket 2 into bucket three and stir.
- Pour little quantity of Caustic Soda into the bucket three. If caustic soda is too much; the soap with eat your hand.
- Put some amount of Color
- Add the right quantity of perfume
Watch the video for better explanation.