I think it is important to also know that it is better not to use the equipment you are using for soap making for other things for safety reasons. Aside that, you also need to be careful that children are not around when making your soap. Preferably, do it in a place demarcated for you alone or a place out of children reach. More so, you need to be very careful because some chemicals look very much like water.
Here are some of the tools you will be using:
1. A big balf or big bucket (used for washing or fetching water) with measuring indicator.
2. A gerican filled with water depending on the quantity you intend to produce. in our case a 25 liters will be fine for us.
3. Long turning stick (omo orogun) – this is what you will use to stir the mixture.
4. Iron spone (Sibi onirin).
5. A big stainless cup.
6. Two medium size bowl (like the one you use in watching hands after meal).
There are some additional tools like:
2. Nose guide (like the ones use by bike man)
These are compulsory but you can get them if you want.
Personally, I do not use glove nor nose guide.
There are all you need to make liquid soap.
Please, let me know if you have any question.
How much will all these cost?
Well, if you do not have any of these already you can go and borrow them and if you want to buy; they should not cost you more than 5,000 at most.