Yes, you read the heading correctly! It is no longer news that multiple stream of income is the way to go, with the right understanding of money. You see, if you want to be rich; you will need to start taking note of your small small expenses. These are the things the rich understand – every kobo counts. So, if you are not too proud to learn, and do not think 5% of every N100 (hundred naira) is too small; then read on.
BONUS (For those who share this post on their wall; I am going to teach you how to further gain from this APP)
You see, you probably will not get this information for FREE anywhere, except on www.earnbase.com; which is why you must make sure you tell your loved ones, friends and colleagues about this website. That is what encourages us to do more.
Except you are not in Nigeria; you will understand that Nigeria Banks don’t do humanitarian services. No wonder there is no Bank in Nigeria that is not doing the VTU business. So, if the banks are not ignoring the VTU business; why should you?
For those who understand data; here are some quick facts from NCC:
- Telecom sector currently contributes N15trn to the nation’s GDP
- 152,467,198 is the total number of GSM subscribers as at of March, 2017
- 89,972,792 is the total number of internet subscribers for mobile GSM as at of March, 2017
Ways of Loading Recharge Cards
There are basically two ways of loading recharge cards or airtime – call it whatever you like, they both mean the same thing.
- Physical loading: By this, I mean, you buy an already printed recharge card, scratch the surface, and load the PIN via USSD (the telecom code you press before loading your cards. E.g *555* for MTN, *123* for Glo e.t.c).
- Electronic Loading (VTU): By this, I mean, you or someone else just credit your mobile number from an app – be it mobile or web app. Usually, this means that your phone number will be directly credited with the amount of recharge card by a VENDOR (A vendor is someone selling you the VTU – g I am my own vendor. Lol). With this method, there is no need to scratch any card, neither is there a need to load with USSD. The buyer will just receive an alert that his or her mobile number has been credited or topped up including all benefits that come with recharging. So, it doesn’t matter whether you load via USSD or VTU; as you still get the same benefits. By benefit, I mean all the promos that come with loading a recharge card.
Recommended: How To Start Cheap Data Bundle Business In 2018
So, what exactly is VTU?
It is simply an electronic way of buying recharge card via an app – be it mobile or web app.
Advantages of VTU
- Minimal startup capital; as low as 100
- No startup FEE
- No convenience FEE (The fee charged by banks when you use their mobile App for subscription)
- No need for a printer
- You are not geographically limited
- Bill payment services e.g DStv/GOtv, Startimes e.t.c
- You can sell any denomination i.e 150, 370, 250, instead of the regular 100, 200 airtime.
- You are available 24/7 (Only does who comment will get this trick)
- No Scratching of Cards
- No Using of USSD
Disadvantages of VTU
- Electricity; as you need power on your phone or laptop
- Internet is needed
So, How Do You Become A VTU Vendor FOR FREE?
Before I go into that, I will like to point out some things here. You see, there are lots of VTU platforms and App available, but this is by far the best, for the following reasons.
- It is FREE to join
- Highest commission or chargeback – 5%
- No convenience fee
- It is safe and secure
- No need for multiple SIMs
Things Needed To Be A VTU Vendor
- Internet-enabled phone
- Internet data
How To Be A VTU Vendor FREE
Finally; to get my free manual on how to make money from this APP. Just comment on this post and share it on your Facebook wall.