If I tell you that you can now withdraw money from ATM with your phone number in Nigeria; will you believe me? Yes, it’s now possible with PayAttitude.
As a business person, you must make sure you evolve with technology if you don’t want to be left behind. You see, when ATM came; some people said they don’t need it because it allows them to spend recklessly, but now, you can hardly do any transaction over the canter in our banks now. So, they made ATM compulsory somehow. Then Online banking and Banking mobile APP came; yet, some people said they aren’t changing. Then POS, still some are still yet to join the train. Now Phone Payment and Withdraw. I know some of you won’t still absorb this technological change. An English man said; the only constant thing in life is change. So, if you want to grow in your business as a business man or woman; you must learn how to embrace technological change and trend.
Sometimes early this year; I lost my ATM and was not with my cheque book, but felt I could just work into my bank and take a withdraw slip to make withdraw. Unfortunately, I ended up spending more than 30 minutes on something that would have taken me seconds if I was with my ATM or cheque book. Not that alone; I know some of my friends who don’t hold cash. They make all transactions via POS or Bank App. So, if you are a business person and you do not have POS; then, you are missing out of business. Personally, I can’t remember the number of times I have changed petrol stations because their ATM was faulty. How much you that do not even have one – a word is enough for the wise. This is time to go tech with your business.
Recommended: How To Start VTU Business WIth Zero Capital
Now, even if you don’t have POS; you can still receive payment from people via mobile, and also make payment. This is something I will be talking about today.
When I was in Unilag some years back. I remember seeing this company on campus (PayAttitude), but then, you will have to stick something to the back of your phone to make this work. But not, all you need is a phone number. Irrespective of your phone type; be it palasa, Windows, Android or iPhone you can use this service. All you have to do is to type “*569# on your phone and follow the instruction.
So, what is PayAttitude?
PayAttitude is a payment solution that guarantees every customer a 100% successful transaction with or without network. It enables customer to use a phone number for payment on the POS, WEB and cash withdrawals at ATM.
What Can I Do With PayAttitude?
To be honest with you; there are lots you can do with PayAttitude, but here are the three main features PayAttitude.
- Request for transfer/payment
- Cash withdrawal on ATMs using your phone number
- Make payments on POS and Web with your phone number
What Are The Benefits Of Using PayAttitude?
- All account holders and cardholders can now use just their phone number for transactions at ATM, Web and physical Merchant locations.
- PIN will no longer be entered in the acquiring environment or device but now on the personal device of customers. That is higher level of security.
- Account holders can now do transactions securely by themselves or through family, friends and staff by using their mobile phones to authorize the transactions from wherever the account holder may be anywhere in the world. This means that I can tell my brother to make payment on me using my phone number; no need to carry ATM around.
- Request for Payments/Transfers can now happen using personal devices of the payer and the beneficiary.
- POS devices will no longer be required to make payments to merchants.
- Individuals and Businesses can now register themselves as agents and begin to pay cash and take deposit using their personal devices anywhere. Agency-Banking is made easier and cost-effective.
For those who want to know why they should start using PayAttitude.
Recommended: How To Make Money Printing Recharge Card
Here are 4 reasons to use PayAttitude
- You can register on PayAttitude using any of the processes listed below
- Self Service (Download app and complete registration)
- Pre-Registration (Download app from the link on the SMS/ email that will be sent to your registered Phone number and complete registration)
- Walk in to any partner banks or PayAttitude Experience center to enroll.
For those who are still scared of using online app or technology for business. If you cared to know; there is no reason to fear. However, care must be taken when it comes to using technologies. That is why I will be discussing why PayAttitude is safe to use.
Why PayAttitide Is Safe?
PayAttitue is safe to use for the following reasons:
- PayAttitude® runs on a platform that is compliant with EMV, PCI DSS Standards – These are the highest form of international security standards available.
- The data exchanges are encrypted end to end.
- Transactions are protected with a PIN.
- In case of stolen phone, your PIN and Password protects you against unauthorized use.
Please, read more through this link