I want to thank you all (EarnBasers) for your contributions, suggestions and advise to this blog (www.earnbase.com). However, I am particularly indebted to Michael Nosiri (Biggest Bros), Daniel Opara, KennyKing, John and many other loyal readers of this blog – we are getting there.
I have received different whatsapp chat and emails on this particular subject – how to make toilet wash like Harpic. It is true that the market is huge as there is always a need for sanitary anywhere human lives.
However, we should not forget that there are lots of toilet wash out there that your product will be competing with; that is why you need to pay close attentions to this post if you desire a product that beats other toilet wash hands down.
But before we do into the production proper; I think it is important to know our customers so that we know how to prepare ahead of time. The only place this might not be needed is if you live in the stone age village; which must have denied you access to read this if you were.
Customers For Toilet Wash – Harpic
Start Up Capital
This is one of the businesses you can start with less than 5,000 as at of Nigeria of today and still make over 200% profits. This business is not capital intensive!
If I must tell you the truth; the profit potential here is huge depending on your market and your production capacity.
Chemicals Needed With Measurements
- Water——————15 Liters
- Natrozol ————– 1/3 kg
- Caustic soda———-1/2 kg
- Soda ash————–1/2 kg
- Texapon ————- 1 kg
- Surphonic Acid —–1 Liters
- HCL——————2 Liters
Primary Agents Are:
- HCL is the most important of them all and it should be in large quantity. HCL, helps to clean and kill germs.
- Caustic Soda this helps the products to clean.
- Soda Ash this helps the products to clean.
When I say PRIMARY: I mean without these agents; no productions!
Secondary Agents Are:
- Natrozol this helps the products to foam
- Surphonic Acid this helps the products to thicken
- Texapon this helps the products to thicken
These agents gives you best result when combined but not a must.
However, if you do not add the secondary agents above; your production may be watery! This is due to the chemical reaction of HCL.
Mind you, it is important you know that you can also make use of BAKING SODA if you wish. The baking soda should be added to water immediately after Natrozol. The Baking Soda should also be 1/2kg!
Steps Involved In Producing Toilet Wash
- Dilute the Natrozol with 10 liters of water
- Dilute the caustic soda with 2 liters of water
- Dilute the soda ash with 3 liters of water
- Dilute the Texapon + Surphonic Acid WITHOUT WATER (NO WATER!!!). Just mix the two chemicals together (Texapon and Surphonic Acid) together WITHOUT Water
- Add HCL to Water
(If you want a sweet look, you can omit the soda ash. The end product will just be like an ordinary water, but make sure you label it and keep out of reach of children )
Method Of Preparation
- Add the Caustic Soda solution to the Natrozol solution and stir properly. Lets call this ‘A‘.
- Add the Soda Ash solution (if used) to the solution ‘A‘ above and stir. Lets call this ‘B’.
- Add the mixture of Texapon with Surphonic Acid to Solution ‘B’. Lets call this ‘C’.
- Then Add the solution of HCL to solution ‘C‘ above and stir slowly and keep a little distance while mixing.
- Package the products for sale or use.