The beauty about this general or multi purpose liquid detergent is that it helps you to make more money by helping you to saves money on production. Instead of producing different liquid detergent for different purposes you can actually produce one liquid detergent that serves all purposes. Thereby helping you to save money!
This particular general purpose liquid detergent can be use for anything; either washing or bathing. You can use this detergent to wash ditches, cloths, cars and even take your bath. One major reason why I love this detergent is because it’s economical and effective in this recession time.
Although the are similarities in the production process of this general purpose liquid detergent and the other liquid soap; just that you are going to add some chemicals to the usual liquid soap chemicals.
Chemicals Needed For Making Liquid Soap And Their Measurements
- STPP – Clearnniness and Thickness Agent (Measurement 1/4 )
- Caustic Soda – Cleaning Agent (Measurement 1/16 ) [Though nobody will sell that quantity to you. This is because the smallest quantity you can buy is 1/4. So, divide that 1/4 into four portions and use one portion and keep the remaining three portion. PLEASE NOTE: Too much of this chemical peels your hand]
- Natrosol – Cleaning and Thickness Agent (Measurement 1/4 )
- Soda ash – Cleaning Agent (Measurement 1/4 )
- Sulphonic Acid – Foaming Agent (Measurement 2 liters)
- Laurel Rice – Foaming Agent (Measurement 1/4 ) [You can do without this chemical. Just add 1/2 liter to your Sulphonic acid quantity]
- Texapon – Foaming Agent (Measurement 1/4 )
- Formalin – Preservative Agent (Measurement 1/4 ) [You don’t have to use all this chemical; 2 cap of Eva table water will do. Formalin is a harmful chemical; I causes cancer if abused. So use with care – very small quantity will not harm though.] Or [better still you can use Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid and Sodium Benzonate.]
- Coloring (Measurement
- Perfume (Measurement
Here Are The Three (3) Additional Chemicals
- Glycerin – (Measurement 1/4) [ Glycerin helps skin to stay soft and supple. Glycerin also moisturizes the skin and it’s a natural product of the soapmaking process]
- Vitamin E – (Measurement 1/8) [Vitamin E encourages healing of skin and reduces scarring from injury. Overall, vitamin E shields skin from damage due to its protective properties. It also boosts the immune system.]
- Industrial Salt – (Measurement 1/2) [It helps to reduce the power of chemicals in this production – remember, you can also bathe with this product]
Steps In Making Liquid Soap In 60 Minutes
- Soak small quantity of caustic soda is a bowl (bowl 1) with some water.
- Soak the Soda ash in a different bowl (bowl 2) as well.
- Soak the STPP in another bowl (bowl 3) too.
- Soak the Laurel Rice/Rice in another bowl (bowl 4) ; making a total of four bowls.
- Get a bucket (bucket 1) and pour Sulphonic acid and the Texapon into it. You can stir the mixture so that the Sulphonic acid will dissolve the Texapon.
Take a break of 30 minutes for all the chemicals to dissolve. You can also stir anyone of them to aid its .
- Now get a big bucket that can contain 30 liters of water, and fill it half way with clean water.
- Then gradually pour the Natrozol into the big 30 liters bucket and stir gently as if you are making AMALA.
- After that pour the small bowls on after the order respectively into the Big bucket containing Natrozol. That is bowl 1 before bowl 2 then bowl 3 before bowl 4.
- Remember the bucket 1? Now pour the content of bucket 1 in the Big bucket containing all other mixture and stir. You are going to stir continuously for like 10 – 15 minutes.
- After that, add little quantity of Formalin for preservative. Remember too much of this chemical is dangerous. Besides you can do without it.
- Now add the Glycerin, Vitamin E and the Industrial salt then stir properly
- Add some color and stir for some minutes… like another 5 minutes
- Add some perfume and stir for another 5 minutes
Now you can start using your liquid soap right away. It might not look clean immediately after production; you might see some small small burbles in it but this make way after some hours like 24 hours.
Please, drop you comments bellow let me know if this method is clear or better still if you have any questions.