The beauty of this general or multipurpose liquid detergent is that it helps you to make more money, by helping you to save money on production. Instead of producing different liquid detergents for different purposes, you can actually produce one liquid detergent that serves all purposes. Thereby helping you to save money!
This particular general purpose liquid detergent can be used for anything; either washing or bathing. You can use this detergent to wash ditches, clothes, cars and even take your bath. One major reason why I love this detergent is because it’s economical and effective in this recession time.
Although the are similarities in the production process of this general purpose liquid detergent and the other liquid soap; just that you are going to add some chemicals to the usual liquid soap chemicals.
Chemicals Needed For Making Liquid Soap And Their Measurements
- STPP – Cleaning and Thickness Agent (Measurement 1/4 )
- Caustic Soda – Cleaning Agent (Measurement 1/16 ) [Though nobody will sell that quantity to you. This is because the smallest quantity you can buy is 1/4. So, divide that 1/4 into four portions and use one portion and keep the remaining three portion. PLEASE NOTE: Too much of this chemical peels your hand]
- Natrosol – Cleaning and Thickness Agent (Measurement 1/4 )
- Soda ash – Cleaning Agent (Measurement 1/4 )
- Sulphonic Acid – Foaming Agent (Measurement 2 liters)
- Laurel Rice – Foaming Agent (Measurement 1/4 ) [You can do without this chemical. Just add 1/2 liter to your Sulphonic acid quantity]
- Texapon – Foaming Agent (Measurement 1/4 )
- Formalin – Preservative Agent (Measurement 1/4 ) [You don’t have to use all this chemical; 2 caps of Eva table water will do. Formalin is a harmful chemical; it causes cancer if abused. So use with care – very small quantity will not harm though.] Or [better still you can use Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, and Sodium Benzonate.]
- Coloring (Measurement
- Perfume (Measurement
Here Are The Three (3) Additional Chemicals
- Glycerin – (Measurement 1/4) [ Glycerin helps skin to stay soft and supple. Glycerin also moisturizes the skin and it’s a natural product of the soapmaking process]
- Vitamin E – (Measurement 1/8) [Vitamin E encourages healing of skin and reduces scarring from injury. Overall, vitamin E shields skin from damage due to its protective properties. It also boosts the immune system.]
- Industrial Salt – (Measurement 1/2) [It helps to reduce the power of chemicals in this production – remember, you can also bathe with this product]
Steps In Making Liquid Soap In 60 Minutes
- Soak small quantity of caustic soda is a bowl (bowl 1) with some water.
- Soak the Soda ash in a different bowl (bowl 2) as well.
- Soak the STPP in another bowl (bowl 3) too.
- Soak the Laurel Rice/Rice in another bowl (bowl 4); making a total of four bowls.
- Get a bucket (bucket 1) and pour Sulphonic acid and the Texapon into it. You can stir the mixture so that the Sulphonic acid will dissolve the Texapon.
Take a break of 30 minutes for all the chemicals to dissolve. You can also stir anyone of them to aid it.
- Now get a big bucket that can contain 30 liters of water, and fill it halfway with clean water.
- Then gradually pour the Natrozol into the big 30 liters bucket and stir gently as if you are making AMALA.
- After that pour the small bowls on after the order respectively into the Big bucket containing Natrozol. That is bowl 1 before bowl 2 then bowl 3 before bowl 4.
- Remember the bucket 1? Now pour the content of bucket 1 in the Big bucket containing all other mixture and stir. You are going to stir continuously for like 10 – 15 minutes.
- After that, add little quantity of Formalin for preservative. Remember too much of this chemical is dangerous. Besides you can do without it.
- Now add the Glycerin, Vitamin E and the Industrial salt then stir properly
- Add some color and stir for some minutes… like another 5 minutes
- Add some perfume and stir for another 5 minutes
Now you can start using your liquid soap right away. It might not look clean immediately after production; you might see some small small burbles in it but this make way after some hours like 24 hours.
Please, drop you comments bellow let me know if this method is clear or better still if you have any questions.
42 thoughts on “How To Produce MultiPurpose Liquid Detergents And Start Making Money”
Thanks for your posts and quick responses to questions.
My primary interest is in powder detergent of the quality that can rival with the good ones in the market.
I have these two questions to ask Sir:
1. Is industrial salt the same thing as the common salt that we eat at home; if not, please what is its chemical/other name?
I asked because the other time I asked chemical sellers for it, I am not convinced that they know what I asked.
2. Are the detergents in the market grinded after production or there is a way that detergents can be produced in powdered form without grinding?
Industrial salt is different from the common salt. Secondly, if you are talking about Powder Detergent; there is no use of industrial salt in its production. I hope I have answered your question. Thanks for checking EarnBase
thanks fo rthe Tip but do i need to mix the coloring in water before adding it.
Yes! This will allow the color to dissolve properly.
Thank you earnbase. Pls after adding texapon to sulphonic, do i need to dissolve the mixture in water before pouring to the bigger bucket? After making my soap, it was cloudy and not transparent and clear. What could be the cause pls. Thank you
You don’t need to mix it with water. Just leave the soap for a day; it should be pure.
can you specify the exact measurement like is it in liters or in kilograms?cant understand exactly measurement 1/4, 1/2, 1/16 etc. is it 1/4 kg?
@Bunagan, there is nothing wrong with the measurement please. You can register for our next practical training https://www.earnbase.com/household_training/
Good morning EarnBase. Please what chemical can I add to this liquid soap to make it antibacterial?
Thanks a lot Earnbase. Will this multipurpose soap continue foaming even after washing lots of palmoil/groundnut oil plates.
@Gracious, yes please.
Pls, do I need to soak any of the ingredients over night?
@Chioma, you do not need to soak anything overnight please. Since, it’s liquid soap.
Please, do you have ebook for making different types of liquid soap?
I need your WhatsApp contact.
Thank you so much sir for your quick response to my question.
Q1. Pls, in this multipurpose liquid soap tutorial, u didn’t say how many litres that is to be produced with the measurements u gave.
Q2. After using 1ltr of water to soak each of the chemicals 1 to 4, that is a total of 4ltrs of water and 15ltrs of water for natrosol making it 19ltrs of water, u didn’t mention if we are going to add any more water to the production. Pls I need clarification. Thanks and remain bless.
These questions show that you have not even tried this production. If you do, you won’t be asking this question.
However, here are the answers to your questions:
1) You can produce anything from 25 – 35 Litres; depending on how thick you want the product to be.
2) Yes, you are going to be adding more water until you get the thickness you want.
Thanks for visiting earnbase.
Thanks so much sir for your generosity. Please, do I have to dissolve industrial Salt with water?
@Chiso, you need to dissolve in water, if you must use it.
What can I do when I put two eva water covers of formalin in 10 litres of liquid soap.
@Rashidat, do another 10 Liters without formalin and mix together with the earlier production.
Thank alot.. I have tried and made 15 liters
Congratulations for trying
Earnbase pls is there any note u can give me on how to make black soap
Thanks for posting. Please what are the types of perfumes we can use for liquid soap
@OMa, there are so many perfume that I can remember. The best thing for you is to always ask the seller to allow you smell them or better still you ask for the best perfumes. Some of the best and common ones are: Ampipore, Banana, Blue water, lemon, Apple and many more
Is it possible to indicate the quantity of chemicals in grams ? I will appreciate this.thanks
You can convert from Kg to Gram yourself please.
@Vivien, thanks for visiting eaarnbase
Thank you earnbase for your post. What did you use as the measurement?
Scale and measuring cup
Tanks 4 d post. Av been trying all my best 2 get d recipies 4 liquid bath soap for sm tym nw bt d 1nce I was able 2 get ar home made body wash, but nw dat u post dis q as multipurpose,i think I can make myvliquid bath soap without stress ND start selling.
Please, I don’t understand this your question
Please tell me the difference between sulphonic acid and sulphuric acid. I mean visible difference.
I appreciate your effort. God bless you. I noticed liquid detergent and liquid soap have a few chemical difference.
Where can I purchase the chemicals and how much shall it cost me in total?
how much water do we need for this recipe of liquid soap?
@Francis, 25 liters sir. Thanks for visiting https://www.earnbase.com
more so sir pls when sharing this lesson sir let us know the quantity of used for the production and how the water is been divided. May Almighty God continue to use you and even bless you the more sir
thanks sir for the post. is it true that for any production that fermentation of caustic soda is 1:3 and that of soda ash is 1:4 i.e. with the same measurement measure your caustic soda then add 3 same measurement of water. pls I need verification sir