Hello EarnBasers; I am going to burst your bubbles with this tutorial. So, I enjoin you to make sure you read carefully. This is just one of my secret old recipe that works magic. Trust me, you won’t see this anywhere!
I have been producing liquid soap for decades now; so, I know EVERYTHING about liquid soap production in Nigeria. I have to come to the point that I can mix my own chemicals formulating my own recipe. One of such recipe is what I will be sharing with you today. But before going into detail steps; I will like to discuss some natural components that we will be using in detail.
Honey is also called ‘Shahad‘ in Hindi, ‘Thene‘ in Telugu, ‘Then‘ in Tamil, ‘Thean‘ in Malayalam, ‘Jenu‘ in Kannada, ‘Madh‘ in (Gujarati and Marathi) and ‘Oyin‘ in Yoruba. In fact, given its prominence in mythology, it is also often called the nectar of the Gods.
Benefits of Honey To The Skin
- Honey for anti-ageing
- Honey for acne
- Honey for exfoliation
- Honey for sensitive skin
- Honey for cuts and burns
- Honey as a moisturizer
- Honey for fungal infections
Neem Leave (Dongoyaro)
Neem leaf, also known as ‘neem ke patte‘ in Hindi is an essential ingredient in many Ayurveda medicines. Neem leaves are known to contain nimbin, nimbinen, nimbolide, nimandial, ninbinene and other beneficial compounds that have anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory agents. Gedunin and nimbidol found in the leaves of neem are powerful antifungal agents that destroy fungi which cause athlete foot, ringworm and nail fungus.
Benefits Of Neem Leaf (Dongoyaro) To The Skin
- Moisturizes The Skin
- Cures Acne
- Skin Toning
Turmeric is probably the most important spice in Indian dishes. And possibly, the most powerful herb on the planet. Also called haldi in Hindi (and pasupu in Telugu, manjal in Tamil and Malayalam, and arisina in Kannada), turmeric is one of the most studied herbs in science; it grows in India and several other Southeast Asian countries. The dried root of the Curcuma longa plant is ground to make the turmeric powder.
Benefits Of Turmeric To The Skin
- Has Anti-Inflammatory Properties
- Fight off acne
- Reduces dark circles
- Protect against sun damage & aging
- Reduce appearance of stretch marks
- Soothe dry skin
Sulfur or sulphur is a chemical element with symbol S and atomic number 16. It is abundant, multivalent, and nonmetallic. Under normal conditions, sulfur atoms form cyclic octatomic molecules with a chemical formula S8. Elemental sulfur is a bright yellow, crystalline solid at room temperature.
Benefits Of Sulphur To The Skin
- Fights aging
- Aids in collagen synthesis
- Supports detoxification
Chemicals and Ingredients For Making Quality Liquid Bathing Soap
- Nitrosol (1/8 kg) – It is a thickener and cleaning agent.
- Soda ash (1/4 kg) – It the main thickening agent.
- Laurel rice (1/4 kg) – It is a foaming agent.
- Texapon (1/2 kg) – It is a foaming booster agent.
- Sulphonic acid (1 1/2liter) – is a foaming and cleaning agent.
- Vitamin E (a Pack) – It shields the skin from damage through its protective properties, by boosting the immune system.
- STPP (1/2kg) – It is a cleaning agent.
- Perfume – will give your product a nice smell;
- Color – This helps to make your liquid soap beautiful
- Perfume (in the liquid of 25cl) – will give your product a nice smell
- Honey (20cl) – This serves as a moisturizer.
- Coconut oil (half a liter) – It deep cleanses your skin and make foam better.
- Glycerin (a bottle) – It helps your skin to stay soft and supple, and also moisturizes the skin.
- Neem (dogoyaro) – This serves as an antibacterial agent
- Lemon Juice (3 pieces) – This preserves the liquid soap.
Step By Step Procedure To Produce Quality Liquid Soap
Step 1: Dissolve SLS, Soda Ash and Laurel Rice in different bowls. That means we will have 3 different bowls; each containing a chemical solution.
Step 2: Gently heat the coconut oil
Step 3: Blend the neem leaves until very smooth, and sieve with a very fine sieve and keep in a separate bowl to be used later.
Step 4: Mix the Glycerin with water, in another big bucket
Step 5: Pour the soda ash solution into the mixture of glycerin, and stir very well.
Step 6: Gently pour the warm coconut oil into this mixture, and stir very well.
Step 7: Add Nitrosol to the mixture.
Step 8: Add the SLS solution into the mixture
Step 9: Get another bowl and dissolve the Texapom with sulphonic acid
Step 10: Add the Mixture of Texapon and Sulphonic
Step 11: Add the sieved neem leave
Step 12: Add the Honey
Step 13: Add the Turmeric
Step 14: Add the Sulphur
Step 15: Ad the Vitamin E and Perfume
Step 16: Add the Lime Juice
Step 17: Add color
Step 18: Package for sale
Let me know your view about this in the comment box below. Thanks for you time.