Warning: This lightening soap is not suitable for dark skin people!!!
Today I will be teaching you how to make organic whitening soap; as this is one of the most requested tutorials on EarnBase, and I will be sharing it with you today.
See, making organic whitening soap is one of the most delicate organic production one can ever make; this is because human skin is very sensitive, and as such, a lot of care must be taken.
In this organic whitening soap tutorial, I will be telling you exactly what you need in your production and why you need each of these ingredients.
Organic Ingredients Needed To Make Organic Whitening Soap
For you to make any successful organic soap production; you a base production. A base production is the product that carries the major part of your production. It is the foundation on which your production stands.
Base Ingredients Needed To Make Organic Whitening Soap
- Ghana Black Soap (500g) – This is the primary base for this production.
- Ghana White Soap (200g) – This is an active whitening agent in this production.
- Pink Ozone Soap (200g) – This is the major whitening agent in this production.
- Any Antiseptic Soap of your choice (100g), but I will be using Medi Soft – This will help your body eliminates body odor.
Let me run through the measurement of the base ingredients.
For every 500gram of Ghana Black Soap.
You need 200g of Ghana White Soap + 200g of Pink Ozone Soap + 100g of any antiseptic soap of your choice.
Note: Make sure the total quantity of the other base ingredients does not pass the quantity of the Ghana Black Soap.
Once you have gathered your base ingredients; make sure you mix these base ingredients thoroughly.
After which you will need to add other ingredients to this mix base ingredients.
Other Ingredients Needed To Make Organic Whitening Soap
For all these other agents; you need a teaspoon of each of them.
- Sulphur Powder is mild and also a lightening agent
- Neem Powder protects your skin from infection and other skin conditions.
- Turmeric Powder gives a soft and glows skin; it also corrects uneven skin conditions.
- Carrot Oil helps to keep your skin clean.
- Coconut Oil keeps your skin soft, smooth, and glowing.
- Honey is a good moisturizer
- Glycerin prevents dry and icing skin and also helps with skin irritations.
- Lime is a natural bleaching agent and also lightens the skin.
- Perfume gives a good fragrance to the production.
- Preservatives help give this production a long shelf life.
How To Produce Organic Whitening Soap
Step 1: Mix all the base ingredients thoroughly
Step 2: Add other ingredients and mix properly
Step 3: Package and use
If you have any questions; please, leave them as a comment below, and I will do my best to answer them as soon as possible.