Did you know that one of the roughest state to drive is Lagos? Dis you also know that Lagos state is also a state with lots of traffic laws? Lastly, do you know how you can start making money with with Lagos state traffic laws?
Today, I shall be discussing one of the best way you can harness huge Lagos traffic laws. The good thing about this approach is that you can start with no capital. I mean it!!!
One of the major laws of traffic in Lagos state is “Driving without valid driver’s license.” This law is the number 8 in the new Lagos state traffic law, and it as being enforced now than ever.
Just last week my friend parted with
N5,000 naira because he was driving with an expired driver’s licence. That happens after he had paid 1k on several occasion to the different traffic officials.
Today, I shall be talking on how you can make money by renewing driver’s licence. Renewing a driver’s licence isn’t difficult at all and the good this is that you can make some money off it. If you are the type that have people using vehicles around you. Then this might be the right job for you to catch some extra cash.
Why This Business Might Right For You
- No capital needed
- The market is available in Lagos
- Lagos state is very strict on this law
- People don’t have the time
- You do not need any form of investment. Just get the client and do the just! it’s that simple.
People charged as high as 14,000 to 18,000 depending on their client; thereby, making a whopping sum of 7 to 9 thousand naira on just one single client. While the actual money for renewing a driver’s licence is less than
N7,000. To be pricised N6,350 at the time of writing this post.
Here Are Group of People Who Needs This Service
Actually, everybody that uses a vehicle should have been your customer but that is not the case here. However, here are some things; that are common among people who buy this service.
- They are busy people: this people don’t have the time to go and do this thing themselves.
- They are people who hate embarrassment: They hate being embarrassed by the VIOs
These groups are:
- Business people
Feel free to add to this list anyway.
Here Are The Steps to Renewing Driver’s Licence
- Go to NDL website and click on Driver’s Licence Renewal
- Input the driver’s licence ID. usually above your photo
- The site will bring out all your data
- Then print out the page
- Now, go to any branch 0f First Bank, Union Bank, FCMB, UBA or Access Bank and pay the sum of
N6,350 (Six thousand three hundred and fifty naira) into FRSC acoount.
- Then take the paper printed from NDL website and the receipt from the bank with the bank teller to FRSC office for confirmation and bio-metric physical data capturing.
- After the bio-metric physical capturing. Then wait for three to four weeks for the process to complete. After which you will receive a text message upon completion.
Here is how it works
- Make your charge
- Pay the actual fee
- Then keep the profit