If you are a small business owner, then you need to read this post carefully; as it’s going to be of great benefits to your business. During this Covid – 19 pandemics; Facebook rolled out a very important update called Facebook Shop.
Facebook Shops make it easy for businesses to set up a single online store for customers to access on both Facebook and Instagram. Creating a Facebook Shop is free and simple. Businesses can choose the products they want to feature from their catalog and then customize the look and feel of their shop with a cover image and accent colors that showcase their brand. This means any seller, no matter their size or budget, can bring their business online and connect with customers wherever and whenever it’s convenient for them.
Unfortunately, you need to have a Facebook business Page, in other to use Facebook Shop. Facebook shop is a section on your Facebook business page that allows you to list products you’re selling and connect with more customers on Facebook.
Another thing you need to understand is that Facebook shop favors merchants, retail and e-commerce advertisers more than others. So, Facebook shop is recommended for businesses selling physical products e.g apparel, accessories (including bags and luggage), home furnishings and baby or kids’ products. But other types of businesses can still use Facebook shop to reach more people on Facebook.
Requirements to have a Facebook shop
- Have a Facebook Page
- Sell physical items
- Agree with our Merchant Terms
Benefits of a Facebook Page shop
- Shops have different features depending on your location.
- You can add as many products as you want.
- There’s no limit on how many products you can add.
- You can organize your products into different collections so that your customers can browse your shop by category.
- Your customers can message you on your Page with questions.
- You can see views, clicks and purchases for each of your products.