Materials Needed For Making Petroleum Jelly:
- Paraffin wax (1/8 slab): This helps to holds the mixture together
- Petroleum jelly (3kg): This is a nourishing agent that helps to thicken and hold the Vaseline together
- Micro wax (1/16 slab): This helps your Vaseline to stick together
- Paraffin oil (5 liters): This is the oil that helps to reduce thickness of Vaseline since water is not needed in the production it has a healing and a nourishing ability
- Perfume oil (100ml): It give the smell you desire
- Colour is optional
Equipment Needed For Making Petroleum Jelly:
- Gas Burner or Fire Wood (this is better over stove because; it’s faster than stove)
- Stainless Steel Pot
- Turning Stick
- Rubber Spoon
- Knife (for cutting of wax)
- Weighing Scale
- Measuring Cup
- Packaging Material
SIMPLE BRANDING TECHNICS THAT SELLS
- Mix your perfume: I know some experts will be angry with me telling you this but I care less. Honestly, this is one of the things that distinguishes your products from every other products and you don’t expect me to tell you my perfume formula!
- Label: get a clear and simple label that says all about the products.
STEP BY STEP PROCEDURES ON HOW TO PRODUCE PETROLEUM JELLY BODY CREAM (VASELINE)
Step 1: Get you Gas Burner or Fire Wood ready
Step 2: Place the Stainless Pot on the Gas burner or Fire wood
Step 3: Put the Paraffin Wax (1/8) into the Stainless pot
Step 4: Put the Petroleum Jelly (3kg) into the Stainless pot on the Gas burner and stir properly until it’s all well blended
Step 5: Get an empty bowl and put 4 liters of Paraffin Oil into it (keeping 1 liter)
Step 6: Now Pour the Stainless Pot contents or mixture “Paraffin Wax and Petroleum Jelly” into the Bowl containing the 4 liters of Paraffin Oil and stir properly.
Step 7: Add perfume and stir properly
Step 8: Now take a small piece of the mixture into a cup and pour water so that the body cream will float; then feel the floated body cream to see if it’s soft or hard enough. If it’s too harsh; them add the remaining 1 liter of paraffin oil else keep the paraffin oil for future use.