Last year I wrote some posts on printing GSM recharge cards online and so many lives were affected positively – all thanks to God almighty. Today, the whole game as taken a new turn and so many things are not the way they use to be; that is why I have decided to provide you with this post to keep you updated on what is happening in the GSM RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS. I shall be updating this post from time to time. So, I encourage you to always drop your questions here so that we can make this post fresh and up to date. You can click here if you miss my previous posts on GSM RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS.
Just as have rightly said in my previous post; there are three ways to break even into this GSM RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS: As a Dealer, As a Wholesaler/Sub-dealer or as a Retailer. So, let me quickly run over each of them in no time.
1. STARTING GSM RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS As A DEALER
A dealer is an individual or an organization that has a dealership or agency arrangement with the GSM service providers. As a dealer, you will be issued card product licenses by the GSM service providers and maintain direct correspondence with them.
These are the people or company that sells to wholesalers in large quantity. it is easy to make money here because there are less competition here because of the capital involved. For instance you will need to invest up to 20 million or more to become a dealer.
2. STARTING GSM RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS As A WHOLESALER/SUB-DEALER
By being a wholesaler/sub-dealer; it means you have a substantial amount to buy from the dealers. However, you do not require any license from service providers to operate as you will be doing business with the dealers and not the service providers. Wholesalers/Sub-dealers depends solely on licensed dealers for generation of recharge card PINs, but they must have the capacity to print and distribute recharge cards in huge volumes. You can start at this level if you have above 150,000.
3. STARTING GSM RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS As A RETAILER
These categories of people who sell to the recharge card to the final consumer while they buy directly from the wholesaler – they are the closest to the final consumers. As a retailer; you will be buying already generated PINs from dealers or sub-dealers and printing them out to sell them directly to the final consumers or other recharge card sellers.
Just as there are three ways to break into this business; there are also FOUR known options to start printing the GSM RECHARGE CARDS.
1. ONLINE/WEB RECHARGE CARD PRINTING OPTION
This is the process by which you print GSM recharge card PINS from a website; you can also send the PIN directly to credit someone’s phone. This is by far the easiest way to venture into the recharge card printing business.
Advantages of Online/Web Option
- No need for POS
- No need for any software
- It requires little of no capital; you can start with 5,000
- It is very fast get involved; you only need to register with a reliable reseller
- You can also top up people’s lines directly from their website while you get a commission for each voucher that you sell
Disadvantages of Online/Web Option
- It requires internet
- If the website is down; business is down
- You cannot transfer credit from one website to another
- You can lose your cards if someone gain access to your online web account
2. POS MACHINE PRINTING OPTION
WHAT IS A POS RECHARGE CARD MACHINE?
The POS recharge card machine is a handy device that allows you to print out recharge cards at the point of sales – pay on purchase. It means you will only print out the recharge cards on demand.
Advantages of POS Recharge Card Machine
- Print on demand
- No need for stocking recharge card PINS
- No network failure as no internet needed
- It can be used for other payment e.g DSTV, PHCN e.t.c
- It can also be used to receive payment from clients
- No risk of theft because vouchers are not stored
- No minimum order quantities
- Instant delivery
- Continuous availability of voucher
- User friendly
- Daily and monthly management sales and profitability reports
- Account alert: It alerts you when the balance in your account is getting low and advises you to go to the bank and replenish your account
- Higher security as the machine is password enabled. This means that only the owner has access to the machine
- No need for external printer; the POS machine has its own printer
- It is also very portable thus easy to carry about.
- No software needed
- It has strong battery life for up to 8hours when fully charged
- No email required
Disadvantages of POS Recharge Card Machine
- The POS device is fairly expensive
- It can be easily stolen because of its potability
For instance; if anyone approaches you to buy an MTN recharge card of N200, all you need do is take up your POS, press the MTN button and press 200 and send – that simple. Then, it prints out your N200 MTN card.
To get started with this option, you will need to buy the POS machine first from any trusted mobile network accredited distributors. After which you will fund your account and then start printing the various network recharge cards.
3. SOFTWARE OPTION
This is a fairly an old way of printing recharge card PINs anyway. But I am still going to talk about it here so that you don’t fall victim of being sold into it.
By this method; you will get software from a reputable dealer. After which you buy some recharge card PINS.
These recharge cards PIN will then be sent to your email that you submitted to the dealer.
Then you copy the PINS and PRINT or you connect your system and print from your mail.
It is important to know that you won’t be able to print anything without the software. That is why you need the software to display the PINS else it will all be black!
Remember the recharge card printing company already has your email address and you will need to install their software on your computer. Then Pay for PINS (vouchers are sold as PINS to the sub-dealers who need to print them) to the company’s account number and send a sms after payment following the template below.
Template: Send me MTN 200 (100 PINS), I have paid into your account. EarnBase, [email protected] Note that it’s important you call the dealers to confirm if they have on ground what you intend to buy before going ahead to make payment into their account.
Advantage of Recharge Card Printing Software
- It fairly cheap compare to POS
Disadvantage of Recharge Card Printing Software
- It needs internet
- It needs external printer
- Purchase of a4 paper
- It needs light
- It is an old way pr printing recharge card
- the software only work for the dealer that own it
- If you change dealer; you will change software
4. E-PIN MANAGER OPTION
This is the latest method of printing recharge cards now. I highly recommend this method; so pay attention here!
What is E-PIN Manager?
E-PIN manager is a software that enables you to print recharge vouchers of All Networks (MTN, Etisalat, Glo, Airtel, Visafone and Starcomms) with ease and has extended features which no other software of its kind can offer or has offered. It works with ePins purchased from ANY recharge cards dealer in Nigeria.
Advantage of E-PIN Manager
- It is user friendly
- It prints all major networks – MTN, Etisalat, Airtel, Glo, Visafone, Starcomms
- You can use it with any dealer of your choice
- It is very secure
- It is cheap to start compare to POS
Disadvantages of E-PIN Manager
- You need to but the E-PIN Manager itself
- It requires external printer
- It requires the use of PC or Laptop
- You cannot use it for bill payments eg DsTv, GoTV, PHCN etc.
- You cannot use it to transfer funds.
See Step By Step Guide On How Easy To Use E-PIN Manager To Print Recharge Cards
Step 1: Download the software on your computer
Step 2: Pay N9,500 for the license key (the key would enable the software to function)
Step 3: Enter the username and password that was given to you alongside the license key
Step 4: Edit the company name/details on the software and change it to yours then CLICK ON SAVE
Step 5: Load the epins that you’ve gotten from an accredited dealer (I would give you the contact details of these dealers later) CLICK YES
Step 5: Connect your printer, go to the print options
Step 6: Print out the vouchers
No holding back if you must make money this year! Get Started and Get to work!!!
Please, drop your questions or requests below. I hope this helps someone!